- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- Options available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the data.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
All Star Auto Service is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have the ability to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to any third party.
We use the information you provide to respond to inquiries you, our customers and potential customers, have submitted. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
For your protection, All Star Auto Service does not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) via the website. And if at anytime in the future we change this policy, that information will be encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
All Star Auto Service protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.